Alleluia! Beginning on July 11, 2021, we will be worshiping in our Sanctuary and on ZOOM, as long as COVID ACT NOW designates Morris County 'yellow.' The details for joining ZOOM and worshiping in person are below.
If you plan to attend in person, please read these instructions:
-Do not attend worship if you or members of your household have symptoms, even if they are mild.
-Visitors to the church for worship or programming are encouraged to wear a mask, especially if they are unvaccinated. Masks are encouraged, but each person and family can decide what is best for them.
-Social distancing is still an important requirement for church participation. We ask that each person respect the needs and health of others and maintain a distant, yet friendly greeting!
-Fellowship time after worship is outdoors. Please exit the building immediately after worship and keep the church hallways clear for everyone to enter and exit at a safe distance.
-Feel free to enter and exit the sanctuary by any door--from the parking lot, double glass doors, or from the red doors on the Route 10 side of the building.
-We can't sing, but we can still worship!
-The first Sunday of the month is Communion Sunday. We use prepackaged Communion kits, that contain gluten. If you need an alternative bread, please bring it with you.
- An inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19. Help keep each other healthy.
ZOOM Instructions: You can participate using your computer (best), cell phone, ipad, or land line phone.
If you are using your computer, cell phone, or ipad, download the ZOOM app or program. You can set this all up beforehand, so that Sunday morning runs smoothly. Here's how you do it:
- Click HERE to open the program.
- You may have to set-up a username and password. Or, you can sign-on using a 'google' account if you have one.
- Follow all the set-up instructions.
- You will be asked for this Meeting ID: 953 723 837
- You will be asked for this password: 11111
- Please keep your microphone muted until invited to greet everyone. This cuts down on background noise.
If you are using your land line phone or cell phone to call in, here's how you do it:
- Sunday, a little before 10:15am, call: 1-646-558-8656
- You will be asked to type this Meeting ID: 953 723 837#
- You will be asked for a Participant ID. There is not one. Please type: #
- You will be asked to type this password: 11111#
- Please keep your phone muted until invited to greet everyone. You can unmute your phone by typing *6. Extra background noise is disruptive.