Alleluia! Beginning on June 6, 2021, we will be worshiping in our Fellowship Hall and on ZOOM, as long as COVID ACT NOW designates Morris County 'yellow.' The details for joining ZOOM and worshiping in person are below.
If you plan to attend in person, please read these instructions:
-Do not attend worship if you or members of your household have symptoms, even if they are mild. Do let us know if you contract COVID-19 and have attended in person activities, so we can anonymously alert others.
-Please RSVP here: https://rsvp.church/r/2xF1HHOj
-Please print your bulletin ahead of time and bring it with you.
-Please bring and wear a mask. It is church policy that you must wear a mask at all times, and maintain social distance.
-When you arrive, look for an usher at the white kitchen door. The kitchen door is the one way entrance. At the conclusion of worship, all participants will immediately exit out the double glass doors.
-Fellowship time after worship is outdoors only.
-We can't sing, but we can still worship!
-The first Sunday of the month is Communion Sunday. We use prepackaged Communion kits, that contain gluten. If you need an alternative bread, please bring it with you.
- An inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19. Help keep each other healthy.
ZOOM Instructions: You can participate using your computer (best), cell phone, ipad, or land line phone.
If you are using your computer, cell phone, or ipad, download the ZOOM app or program. You can set this all up beforehand, so that Sunday morning runs smoothly. Here's how you do it:
- Click HERE to open the program.
- You may have to set-up a username and password. Or, you can sign-on using a 'google' account if you have one.
- Follow all the set-up instructions.
- You will be asked for this Meeting ID: 953 723 837
- You will be asked for this password: 11111
- Please keep your microphone muted until invited to greet everyone. This cuts down on background noise.
If you are using your land line phone or cell phone to call in, here's how you do it:
- Sunday, a little before 10:15am, call: 1-646-558-8656
- You will be asked to type this Meeting ID: 953 723 837#
- You will be asked for a Participant ID. There is not one. Please type: #
- You will be asked to type this password: 11111#
- Please keep your phone muted until invited to greet everyone. You can unmute your phone by typing *6. Extra background noise is disruptive.