We worship online using a program called ZOOM. You can participate using your computer, cell phone, ipad, or land line phone. Follow along with the bulletin:
If you are using your computer, cell phone, or ipad, download the ZOOM app or program. You can set this all up beforehand, so that Sunday morning runs smoothly. Here's how you do it:
- Click HERE for the ZOOM link.
- You may have to set-up a username and password. Or, you can sign-on using a 'google' account if you have one.
- Follow all the set-up instructions.
- You will be asked for this Meeting ID: 953 723 837
- You will be asked for this password: 11111
- Please keep your microphone muted until invited to greet everyone. This cuts down on background noise.
If you are using your land line phone or cell phone to call in, here's how you do it:
- Sunday, a little before 10:15am, call: 1-646-558-8656
- You will be asked to type this Meeting ID: 953 723 837#
- You will be asked for a Participant ID. There is not one. Please type: #
- You will be asked to type this password: 11111#
- Please keep your phone muted until invited to greet everyone. You can unmute your phone by typing *6. Extra background noise is disruptive.